Levi's appoints Wunderman as first global digital agency
Levi's has appointed Wunderman as its first global digital agency, with responsibility for creative, social media, data strategy and analytics.
The WPP-owned agency is understood to have beat R/GA and Rapp in a three-way pitch.
In the past Levi's has worked with Duke/Razorfish on its digital work.
A spokesperson at Levi's said: "We believe Wunderman's strategic, creative and analytical capabilities, along with its global reach and operational efficiency, make them the ideal partner to build upon the brand's momentum in the digital arena."
Wunderman will work alongside Levi's global media and creative agencies, OMD and Wieden+Kennedy.
Earlier last year Levi’s consolidated its £70m creative and global media planning and buying account into Wieden+Kennedy and OMD.
Last year Wieden+Kennedy and OMD launched Levi’s first global advertising campaign 'Go Forth'. The campaign ran across 24 countries in 19 languages via digital, print, outdoor, film, TV, in-store and internal marketing communications.
However the campaign was postponed in the UK in August following the London riots, due to a sequence in the film that features a young man confronting a line of riot police.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Sales Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency