Levi's appoints Wunderman as first global digital agency
Levi's has appointed Wunderman as its first global digital agency, with responsibility for creative, social media, data strategy and analytics.
The WPP-owned agency is understood to have beat R/GA and Rapp in a three-way pitch.
In the past Levi's has worked with Duke/Razorfish on its digital work.
A spokesperson at Levi's said: "We believe Wunderman's strategic, creative and analytical capabilities, along with its global reach and operational efficiency, make them the ideal partner to build upon the brand's momentum in the digital arena."
Wunderman will work alongside Levi's global media and creative agencies, OMD and Wieden+Kennedy.
Earlier last year Levi’s consolidated its £70m creative and global media planning and buying account into Wieden+Kennedy and OMD.
Last year Wieden+Kennedy and OMD launched Levi’s first global advertising campaign 'Go Forth'. The campaign ran across 24 countries in 19 languages via digital, print, outdoor, film, TV, in-store and internal marketing communications.
However the campaign was postponed in the UK in August following the London riots, due to a sequence in the film that features a young man confronting a line of riot police.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London