Saga 'cruises and holidays' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Friday, 06 January 2012 11:23AM
Saga, the provider of services for the over-50s, has revealed the first ad created by its newly appointed agency, VCCP.
The brief was to "break the ingrained cultural associations that society has about age and about Saga".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London