Coral 'Off The Ball' by Partners Andrews Aldridge
Campaign Work, Friday, 06 January 2012 11:36AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has created a series of idents for the bookmaker Coral's sponsorship of a new football show on ESPN called Off The Ball.
The football panel show launches on 12 January. It will be hosted by The Guardian's football writer Will Buckley and feature comedians and journalists such as Nick Hancock, Harry Pearson and Martin Kelner.
Partners Andrews Aldridge has created a series of puppet characters that will give post-match interviews in the idents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push