Coral 'Off The Ball' by Partners Andrews Aldridge
Campaign Work, Friday, 06 January 2012 11:36AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has created a series of idents for the bookmaker Coral's sponsorship of a new football show on ESPN called Off The Ball.
The football panel show launches on 12 January. It will be hosted by The Guardian's football writer Will Buckley and feature comedians and journalists such as Nick Hancock, Harry Pearson and Martin Kelner.
Partners Andrews Aldridge has created a series of puppet characters that will give post-match interviews in the idents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region