Taco Bell 'football derby' by DraftFCB
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 January 2012 11:48AM
The fast-food chain Taco Bell has launched a campaign for a new restaurant at Manchester's Arndale Centre.
As the city's footballing rivals prepared to face each other in an FA Cup third-round tie, Taco Bell aimed to provoke their fans.
The outdoor campaign featured digital six-sheets and adbikes to reach football supporters in the city centre, travelling to the match and near the grounds.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign