In association with
British Airways 'executive club loyalty programme' by OgilvyOne
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 08:22AM
British Airways has launched a new campaign with OgilvyOne to promote its Executive Club loyalty programme
OgilvyOne has launched the first phase of enhancements to British Airways’ Executive Club loyalty programme with a new visual identity, new currency and customer engagement tools including a new digital magazine and interactive map.
Together with British Airways and Avios, OgilvyOne has created an interactive map of the world for Executive Club members. Members can search by specific destination, date, or their current balance.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel