In association with
Creme Egg 'gooing for gold' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 09:13AM
Creme Egg celebrates Cadbury's London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games sponsorship in a new TV ad.
The launch spot, "opening ceremony", will be followed by six more, all set within the Goo arena.
The campaign also includes digital, PR, events and sales promotion activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England