TDA 'rewarding. challenging. teaching.' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 10 January 2012 10:26AM
The Training and Development Agency for Schools (TDA) is asking people to think about the teaching profession and highlighting opportunities for leadership and development that the career offers in a new press ad.
The campaign was rolled out nationwide from January to March 2012, starting with national press ad and followed by digital activity in late January, outdoor in February and video content including VOD and online videos in March.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London