In association with
Snickers 'you're not you when you're hungry' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 09:17AM
Snickers has launched an ad in the UK starring Joan Collins, as part of its global campaign.
The campaign, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, will launch online and on Twitter, followed by TV and press.
It is based around the idea that, when you’re hungry, you’re not quite yourself. Collins and Stephanie Beacham, known for their diva-like behaviour, star in the work.
The Twitter campaign involves five celebrities over five days Tweeting "off their game" posts.
A competition to win a month’s supply of Snickers will invite the public to Tweet about things they’ve done when hungry.
The spot was written by Prabhu Wignarajah and art directed by Jeremy Tribe. It was directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%