In association with
Snickers 'you're not you when you're hungry' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 09:17AM
Snickers has launched an ad in the UK starring Joan Collins, as part of its global campaign.
The campaign, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, will launch online and on Twitter, followed by TV and press.
It is based around the idea that, when you’re hungry, you’re not quite yourself. Collins and Stephanie Beacham, known for their diva-like behaviour, star in the work.
The Twitter campaign involves five celebrities over five days Tweeting "off their game" posts.
A competition to win a month’s supply of Snickers will invite the public to Tweet about things they’ve done when hungry.
The spot was written by Prabhu Wignarajah and art directed by Jeremy Tribe. It was directed by Russell Bates through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire