AMV BBDO tops Big Won 2011 creative awards rankings
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO was the most-awarded UK agency and BBDO the most-awarded network of 2011, according to The Directory Big Won Creativity Rankings.
AMV was ranked as the top UK agency for total creativity and the sixth most-awarded agency in the world.
The global awards ranking scheme compiles 4,048 campaign created by 1,302 agencies.
AMV's ‘Who Killed Deon?’ work for the Metropolitan Police was the most-awarded TV campaign in the world and in the UK, and topped the UK digital campaign rankings.
The world's most-awarded agency was BBDO New York, pushing Almap BBDO Sao Paolo into second place, while the most-awarded campaign was a print ad, 'Heaven and Hell' for Samsonite by JWT Shanghai.
DDB London was the second highest-ranked UK agency for overall creativity and also the highest-ranked agency in digital and fifth in direct, in addition to its customary strength in TV and press.
The direct category was headed by Proximity London.
|Top 5 UK agencies|
|5||Wieden + Kennedy London|
|Top 5 agencies in the world|
|1||BBDO New York|
|2||AlmapBBDO Sao Paolo|
|4||Jung von Matt Hamburg|
|5||Colenso BBDO Auckland|
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London