In association with
Virgin Money '40 years of better' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 04:14PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created an ad to launch Virgin Money and highlight Virgin's move into banking.
It was directed by Duncan Jones, who also shot the film Moon.
The campaign features other Virgin brands, including Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Trains and Virgin Records, to show how it has "come a long, long way in the last 40 years, with the simple aim of making things better".
The work also runs across print, outdoor and cinema, and includes a 3D projection on the University of London’s Senate House Library.
Its launch coincides with the rebranding of the first Northern Rock branch to Virgin Money.
The ad was created by Sheridan Lord, Miles Stubbs, Trevor Beattie and Bil Bungay. The production company was RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London