In association with
Virgin Money '40 years of better' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 January 2012 04:14PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created an ad to launch Virgin Money and highlight Virgin's move into banking.
It was directed by Duncan Jones, who also shot the film Moon.
The campaign features other Virgin brands, including Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Trains and Virgin Records, to show how it has "come a long, long way in the last 40 years, with the simple aim of making things better".
The work also runs across print, outdoor and cinema, and includes a 3D projection on the University of London’s Senate House Library.
Its launch coincides with the rebranding of the first Northern Rock branch to Virgin Money.
The ad was created by Sheridan Lord, Miles Stubbs, Trevor Beattie and Bil Bungay. The production company was RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London