MRM Meteorite wins Vauxhall DM brief
General Motors UK has appointed MRM Meteorite to handle the Vauxhall Motors direct marketing account.
The win is the first for the agency since McCann Worldgroup acquired Meteorite in November last year and merged it with MRM.
MRM Meteorite won the account following a pitch, after a statutory review of the business was called in July last year.
The Vauxhall account was previously handled by MRM Meteorite's fellow Interpublic agency DraftFCB, which did not repitch for the business as the review coincided with its capture of Hyundai's DM account from Carlson.
DraftFCB's DM campaigns for Vauxhall include work for the Agila model in 2008.
McCann London was behind Vauxhall's recent advertising activity to support its sponsorship of the England football team, claiming it is "supporting a nation" with the deal.
MRM Meteorite declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account