New business leagues (January-December 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 January 2012 12:00AM
Adam & Eve won the Lastminute.com advertising account, as Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Carat finished the year on top of the Creative and Media tables respectively.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency New-Business Leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose. They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "New Business League" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CRM Analyst EMR £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Category and Brand Manager EMR £65000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'