Ken Livingstone 'fare deal' by BETC London
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 January 2012 11:24AM
Ken Livingstone, the Labour Party candidate for London Mayor, is promising a 'fare deal' for public transport users in a new advertising campaign.
The campaign, created by new advertising agency BETC London, is inspired by Transport for London’s own warning posters.
It is part of an ongoing series of ads planned by BETC London in the run-up to the mayoral election on Thursday 3 May, 2012.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London