In association with
Old Spice 'smell is power' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 January 2012 12:35PM
Old Spice has launched a new campaign for its Red Zone body sprays.
The ad features Terry Crews, who last appeared in the brand's Odor Blocker campaign.
He demonstrates how the scents of Old Spice body spray can transform a regular-smelling man into a man who smells like power.
The "smell is power" campaign features five commercials, including two 30-second and two 15-second TV ads, as well as one 15-second spot that will run on Old Spice's social media channels on Facebook and YouTube.
The campaign will kick off with the debut of the 15-second spot, "blown mind", during the NFL NFC Divisional Playoff game on14 January.
The four other spots will begin airing the first week of February.
As part of the second phase of the "smell is power" campaign, Old Spice will unveil two co-branded TV spots with the Procter & Gamble brands Bounce and Charmin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London