In association with
Old Spice 'smell is power' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 January 2012 12:35PM
Old Spice has launched a new campaign for its Red Zone body sprays.
The ad features Terry Crews, who last appeared in the brand's Odor Blocker campaign.
He demonstrates how the scents of Old Spice body spray can transform a regular-smelling man into a man who smells like power.
The "smell is power" campaign features five commercials, including two 30-second and two 15-second TV ads, as well as one 15-second spot that will run on Old Spice's social media channels on Facebook and YouTube.
The campaign will kick off with the debut of the 15-second spot, "blown mind", during the NFL NFC Divisional Playoff game on14 January.
The four other spots will begin airing the first week of February.
As part of the second phase of the "smell is power" campaign, Old Spice will unveil two co-branded TV spots with the Procter & Gamble brands Bounce and Charmin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity