Lurpak readies £10m product launch
Lurpak is launching a £10m ad campaign aligning itself with healthy eating, to promote Lightest Spreadable, its biggest product launch in 10 years.
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a 60-second TV spot that breaks on Sunday (15 January), as well as press, outdoor, digital and in-store work.
However, the Lightest Spreadable ad features healthy food items such as vegetables and fish being boiled chopped, filleted, mashed and roasted in quick succession, all using Lurpak Lightest.
A 48-sheet outdoor campaign, planned by Carat, will go live on 23 January, and will also appear across premium sites in London such as the IMax, Clapham Colossus and Battersea 7.
The creative directors on the TV spot were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and it was directed by Dougal Wilson at Blink.
Simon Stevens, senior vice-president at Arla Foods, said: "Lurpak Lightest is our biggest product launch for 10 years, and our 2012 campaign reflects that. Building on the voice we have established for the Lurpak brand, we're showing people that healthy food doesn't have to mean boring food."
Norris and Shaughnessy said: "It was an interesting challenge to do something new and different in the world of healthy food. With the Lurpak Lightest launch we've tried to inject fun and, importantly, deliciousness into what can be a boring and worthy place."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer / Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Subject to skill set, London
- Associate Director - Sports Research PSD Group £45,000 to £55,000 + bonus + benefits, Central London
- COMMERCIAL MANAGER - LEADING ADVANCED SEARCH AGENCY Success Digital £Competitive, London