In association with
Comparethemarket.com 'tough decision' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:09PM
Aleksandr Orlov's loyal sidekick, Sergei, almost gets fired in the latest TV ad in VCCP's Comparethemarket.com campaign.
The spot sees Orlov contemplating whether his ageing head of IT is still up for the job, prompting a tearful Sergei to fear that he’s going to be sacked.
However, rather than give him the boot, Orlov buys Sergei a new state-of-the-art laptop so he can work "all day and all night". The new execution marks a return to the meerkat’s Russian mansion, following a series of previous ads that showed Orlov and Sergei meeting the UK public.
The ad was written by Matt Lloyd and Javier Romartinez, and art directed by Stephen Misir. It was directed by Darren Walsh through Passion Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager [Direct & Digital Marketing] - Superb Agency - to £27k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £27k + great benefits, Soho. London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London