In association with
Lucozade Sport 'Faster. Stronger. For longer' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:28PM
Lucozade is running a new campaign for its Lucozade Sport brand across TV, outdoor, press and radio featuring high-profile sports ambassadors.
Three athletes aiming to impress in the London 2012 Olympic Games – Mo Farah, Phillips Idowu and Louis Smith – star in the ad, alongside the brand’s latest signing, the Manchester United and England winger Ashley Young.
The work, by Grey London, was written by Ben Beale and Rory Forrest, and art directed by Ryan Connolly. It was directed by Ben Newman through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London