In association with
Lucozade Sport 'Faster. Stronger. For longer' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:28PM
Lucozade is running a new campaign for its Lucozade Sport brand across TV, outdoor, press and radio featuring high-profile sports ambassadors.
Three athletes aiming to impress in the London 2012 Olympic Games – Mo Farah, Phillips Idowu and Louis Smith – star in the ad, alongside the brand’s latest signing, the Manchester United and England winger Ashley Young.
The work, by Grey London, was written by Ben Beale and Rory Forrest, and art directed by Ryan Connolly. It was directed by Ben Newman through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push