In association with
Virgin Media 'keep up' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:47PM
The Olympic gold-medal sprinter Usain Bolt impersonates Sir Richard Branson in a new Virgin Media campaign by DDB UK. It is the last work from DDB before the account passes to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The campaign was directed by Seth Gordon, who also shot the feature film Horrible Bosses.
The "keep up" campaign features Bolt in Branson’s office with a blonde goatee beard trying to convince the viewers he is the Virgin boss.
At the end, the Jamaican does his famous lightning pose, pointing his arms towards Virgin Media’s web address.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SEO Engineer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed