In association with
Virgin Media 'keep up' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:47PM
The Olympic gold-medal sprinter Usain Bolt impersonates Sir Richard Branson in a new Virgin Media campaign by DDB UK. It is the last work from DDB before the account passes to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The campaign was directed by Seth Gordon, who also shot the feature film Horrible Bosses.
The "keep up" campaign features Bolt in Branson’s office with a blonde goatee beard trying to convince the viewers he is the Virgin boss.
At the end, the Jamaican does his famous lightning pose, pointing his arms towards Virgin Media’s web address.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement