In association with
Virgin Media 'keep up' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 January 2012 02:47PM
The Olympic gold-medal sprinter Usain Bolt impersonates Sir Richard Branson in a new Virgin Media campaign by DDB UK. It is the last work from DDB before the account passes to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The campaign was directed by Seth Gordon, who also shot the feature film Horrible Bosses.
The "keep up" campaign features Bolt in Branson’s office with a blonde goatee beard trying to convince the viewers he is the Virgin boss.
At the end, the Jamaican does his famous lightning pose, pointing his arms towards Virgin Media’s web address.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014