You're so First Choice
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
Diary wonders where Beattie McGuinness Bungay got the idea for its recent First Choice ad, featuring an ordinary bloke getting treated like a hero by a crowd of strangers.
Not wanting to cast aspersions or anything, but it is not dissimilar to Mother's Moneysupermarket.com campaign, where an ordinary bloke gets treated like a hero by a crowd of strangers. Still, the public don't seem to care - the First Choice soundtrack, Good Feeling by Flo Rida, went to number one in the singles chart after the ad came out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield