You're so First Choice
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
Diary wonders where Beattie McGuinness Bungay got the idea for its recent First Choice ad, featuring an ordinary bloke getting treated like a hero by a crowd of strangers.
Not wanting to cast aspersions or anything, but it is not dissimilar to Mother's Moneysupermarket.com campaign, where an ordinary bloke gets treated like a hero by a crowd of strangers. Still, the public don't seem to care - the First Choice soundtrack, Good Feeling by Flo Rida, went to number one in the singles chart after the ad came out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - digitally focussed for Creativepool Creativepool Negotiable, Clerkenwell
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency