From the City to Soho
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
A film depicting a slick, corporate, overworked suit desperate to escape his boring job.
No, it's not a documentary about JWT's account management department, but the latest stunt by Saatchi & Saatchi to promote its summer scholarship scheme for 2012. Saatchis is creating an online film that shows the slick spiv driving his desk through the financial district to arrive at Saatchis' Charlotte Street office. To view it, go to www.saatchi.co.uk/graduate_recruitment. The agency is hoping to attract applications from City slickers looking for a career change as well as new graduates. It wouldn't be the first agency to hire the odd merchant banker.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London