From the City to Soho
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
A film depicting a slick, corporate, overworked suit desperate to escape his boring job.
No, it's not a documentary about JWT's account management department, but the latest stunt by Saatchi & Saatchi to promote its summer scholarship scheme for 2012. Saatchis is creating an online film that shows the slick spiv driving his desk through the financial district to arrive at Saatchis' Charlotte Street office. To view it, go to www.saatchi.co.uk/graduate_recruitment. The agency is hoping to attract applications from City slickers looking for a career change as well as new graduates. It wouldn't be the first agency to hire the odd merchant banker.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films