In association with
Vodafone 'sushi' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 January 2012 09:17AM
Yoda stars in Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's first TV ad for Vodafone since winning the account in August last year.
The Star Wars character showcases the brand’s new services that help get customers a smartphone to suit them. The campaign comprises a series of ?ads that were written by Thais Delcanton and art directed by Darren Simpson.
They were ?directed by Stacy Wall through Gorgeous. The TV spots were produced by a team at Lucasfilm’s San Francisco-based facility, Industrial Light & Magic, with Tom Kane voicing Yoda’s CGI character.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London