Euro RSCG beats two to Ideal Standard European ad brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 11:00AM
Ideal Standard International, the bathroom specialist, has hired Euro RSCG London to handle its pan-European advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Karmarama and The Brooklyn Brothers. The process, which kicked off in August last year, was led by Ideal Standard's chief marketing officer, Kerris Bright, and handled by Oystercatchers.
Euro RSCG pitched for the account alongside the design shop FutureBrand, and the agencies will develop a new communications and design strategy for Ideal Standard to help revamp the brand's identity across Europe.
Ideal Standard, which also owns local brands such as Armitage Shanks in the UK, hired Bright as its first chief marketing officer in February last year. Before that, she was the head of global marketing at British Airways and the chief marketing officer at AkzoNobel, where she worked with Euro RSCG on the Dulux ad business.
Bright said: "We were impressed by Euro RSCG's planning, creative and integrated capabilities and by FutureBrand's creative flair, category insight and attention to detail."
Russ Lidstone, the chief executive at Euro RSCG London, said: "Ideal Standard is a fantastic business focused on innovation and design. There is a great opportunity to bring this to light and we look forward to helping it do so."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London