DLKW Lowe hires Anthony Hopper and Simon Goodall to run OPEN
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 12:10PM
DLKW Lowe is looking to build its OPEN shopper marketing business in the UK with the appointment of the Saatchi & Saatchi X managing director, Anthony Hopper, and strategy director, Simon Goodall.
Hopper will take on the newly created role of chief executive, while Goodall becomes the specialist agency's chief strategy officer.
The pair will be responsible for establishing OPEN in the UK, as well as overseeing a new best-practice strategy that can be rolled out globally across Lowe & Partners' OPEN network.
Lowe launched its OPEN retail offering in September 2010, to help provide clients with brand identity, in-store promotion, experiential and digital activation expertise.
The OPEN network has offices in London, Shanghai, Bangkok, Sao Paulo, Prague and Jakarta.
Hopper joined Saatchi & Saatchi X from Chemistry in 2008. Goodall moved there from Dynamo in 2005.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film