Durex 'how in-sync are you?' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 January 2012 03:01PM
Euro RSCG London has created a social media and TV campaign for Reckitt Benckiser's Durex brand.
The campaign launches its latest product, Performax Intense, a condom designed to help couples be more in-sync during sex.
The 50-second work will break on YouTube on 1 February, showcasing its "in-sync" properties by drawing on the insight at the heart of the campaign of "slowing him down and speeding her up".
It features two records playing at different speeds being brought together to the soulful sound of Marvin Gaye.
An online social game will follow in the run-up to Valentine’s Day. The How In-Sync Are You? game will be available from Facebook to help people be in-sync with their virtual gaming partner.
A cross-fader mechanism will determine which partners are in-sync. The game will feature well-known tracks that need slowing down or speeding up to hear them correctly. Couples will need to stay in-sync for ten seconds to prove their virtual connection.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London