Durex 'how in-sync are you?' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 January 2012 03:01PM
Euro RSCG London has created a social media and TV campaign for Reckitt Benckiser's Durex brand.
The campaign launches its latest product, Performax Intense, a condom designed to help couples be more in-sync during sex.
The 50-second work will break on YouTube on 1 February, showcasing its "in-sync" properties by drawing on the insight at the heart of the campaign of "slowing him down and speeding her up".
It features two records playing at different speeds being brought together to the soulful sound of Marvin Gaye.
An online social game will follow in the run-up to Valentine’s Day. The How In-Sync Are You? game will be available from Facebook to help people be in-sync with their virtual gaming partner.
A cross-fader mechanism will determine which partners are in-sync. The game will feature well-known tracks that need slowing down or speeding up to hear them correctly. Couples will need to stay in-sync for ten seconds to prove their virtual connection.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity