Durex 'how in-sync are you?' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 January 2012 03:01PM
Euro RSCG London has created a social media and TV campaign for Reckitt Benckiser's Durex brand.
The campaign launches its latest product, Performax Intense, a condom designed to help couples be more in-sync during sex.
The 50-second work will break on YouTube on 1 February, showcasing its "in-sync" properties by drawing on the insight at the heart of the campaign of "slowing him down and speeding her up".
It features two records playing at different speeds being brought together to the soulful sound of Marvin Gaye.
An online social game will follow in the run-up to Valentine’s Day. The How In-Sync Are You? game will be available from Facebook to help people be in-sync with their virtual gaming partner.
A cross-fader mechanism will determine which partners are in-sync. The game will feature well-known tracks that need slowing down or speeding up to hear them correctly. Couples will need to stay in-sync for ten seconds to prove their virtual connection.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on skills and experience , Milton Keynes
- Research Director - Consumer Goods PSD Group c. £70K + package, London
- Product and Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Hertford
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency