WFA unveils keynote speakers for Global Marketing Conference
The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) has today unveiled a provisional agenda for its 2012 Global Marketing Conference in March, including keynote presentations from marketing leaders at Anheuser-Busch InBev, L'Oreal and Coca-Cola.
The event, which is being co-hosted by WFA's US member, the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), claims to be the first time the world's biggest marketers will be united in the world's biggest advertising market.
The Global Marketing Conference aims to inspire showcase examples of great brand communications from around the world.
Stephan Loerke, managing director of WFA, said: "The US has always been a centre of marketing excellence. But with the shift in global ad spend to emerging markets, we have long noticed great, innovative ideas and strategies coming from outside the US. "We hope to bring some of the best of the rest to the US in order to share and celebrate global best practice in brand communications."
Confirmed speakers include: Chris Burggraeve, global CMO, Anheuser-Busch InBev and WFA President; Luke Dowdney MBE, CEO and founder of Luta; Nicholas Kristof, two-time Pulitzer Prize winner and columnist for the New York Times; Marc Menesguen, managing director Strategic of Marketing Department & Global CMO, L’Oréal; Joseph Tripodi, chief marketing and commercial officer at The Coca-Cola Company
The full programme for Global Marketer Week can be found at wfanet.org/nyc
WFA represents the common interests of marketers and calculates its membership represents roughly 90% of global marketing spend, or almost US $700bn per annum.
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands