In association with
Adidas 'Adizero Rush' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 09:21AM
Adidas is promoting its new Adizero Rush trainer with a TV ad created by 180LA that aims to make running more inclusive ?and entertaining.
The spot shows a high-school football team sprinting through the streets and leading band members, students and fans to the site of a game.
It was written by Zac Ryder and art directed by Adam Groves, and directed by Christopher Riggert through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers