In association with
Adidas 'Adizero Rush' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 09:21AM
Adidas is promoting its new Adizero Rush trainer with a TV ad created by 180LA that aims to make running more inclusive ?and entertaining.
The spot shows a high-school football team sprinting through the streets and leading band members, students and fans to the site of a game.
It was written by Zac Ryder and art directed by Adam Groves, and directed by Christopher Riggert through Biscuit Filmworks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Senior Planner / Buyer or Junior Account Manager - Media Agency - Branding Clients Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North East England
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £42000 per annum, Farringdon
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office