Ebiquity reports small pre-tax profit
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:53AM
Marketing effectiveness consultant Ebiquity has recorded a pre-tax profit of £199,000 for the six months ended 31 October 2011.
Revenues increased 17% year on year to £24m, boosted by the acquisitions of The Joined Up Media Company in Russia, and media analytics and reputation management company Echo Research, last year.
In the equivalent period in 2010, Ebiquity made a pre-tax loss of £2.3m on revenues of £20.5m.
Ebiquity provides services to 85 of the world's largest 100 advertisers.
Michael Greenlees, chief executive of Ebiquity, said: "These results not only reflect the growing demand for data-driven insights that help our clients better manage their media and marketing performance, they also point to further improvement in operating efficiency following last year's acquisition of Xtreme.
"Whilst we cannot be entirely immune from the economic uncertainties that lie ahead, we believe that our clear-sighted strategy can insulate us from the worst of the storm and are confident that our growth strategy will continue to deliver in 2012."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer - Award winning agency - c£30k central London Fill Recruitment Ltd Central London, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account