In association with
Lynx 'cops and robbers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:54AM
Lynx is promoting a new variant, called Lynx Attract, that includes a female fragrance.
The campaign will launch with a teaser video created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Chris Palmer that is designed to show the impact of the "Lynx Effect" on both sexes.
A female cop and a male robber run through the streets in a seemingly intense chase scene. The film ends with the strapline: "Nothing will ever be the same again."
It was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose. The production company was Gorgeous.
The £7.2 million campaign will cover TV, digital, cinema, out-of-home and PR. A TV ad that features people who are wearing the fragrance causing chaos will break in the UK on 1 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London