In association with
Lynx 'cops and robbers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:54AM
Lynx is promoting a new variant, called Lynx Attract, that includes a female fragrance.
The campaign will launch with a teaser video created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Chris Palmer that is designed to show the impact of the "Lynx Effect" on both sexes.
A female cop and a male robber run through the streets in a seemingly intense chase scene. The film ends with the strapline: "Nothing will ever be the same again."
It was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose. The production company was Gorgeous.
The £7.2 million campaign will cover TV, digital, cinema, out-of-home and PR. A TV ad that features people who are wearing the fragrance causing chaos will break in the UK on 1 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity