In association with
Lynx 'cops and robbers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:54AM
Lynx is promoting a new variant, called Lynx Attract, that includes a female fragrance.
The campaign will launch with a teaser video created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Chris Palmer that is designed to show the impact of the "Lynx Effect" on both sexes.
A female cop and a male robber run through the streets in a seemingly intense chase scene. The film ends with the strapline: "Nothing will ever be the same again."
It was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose. The production company was Gorgeous.
The £7.2 million campaign will cover TV, digital, cinema, out-of-home and PR. A TV ad that features people who are wearing the fragrance causing chaos will break in the UK on 1 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'