In association with
Lynx 'cops and robbers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:54AM
Lynx is promoting a new variant, called Lynx Attract, that includes a female fragrance.
The campaign will launch with a teaser video created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Chris Palmer that is designed to show the impact of the "Lynx Effect" on both sexes.
A female cop and a male robber run through the streets in a seemingly intense chase scene. The film ends with the strapline: "Nothing will ever be the same again."
It was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose. The production company was Gorgeous.
The £7.2 million campaign will cover TV, digital, cinema, out-of-home and PR. A TV ad that features people who are wearing the fragrance causing chaos will break in the UK on 1 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire