In association with
Lynx 'cops and robbers' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:54AM
Lynx is promoting a new variant, called Lynx Attract, that includes a female fragrance.
The campaign will launch with a teaser video created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and directed by Chris Palmer that is designed to show the impact of the "Lynx Effect" on both sexes.
A female cop and a male robber run through the streets in a seemingly intense chase scene. The film ends with the strapline: "Nothing will ever be the same again."
It was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose. The production company was Gorgeous.
The £7.2 million campaign will cover TV, digital, cinema, out-of-home and PR. A TV ad that features people who are wearing the fragrance causing chaos will break in the UK on 1 February.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London