Live & Breathe nets Birds Eye DM task
Birds Eye, the frozen-food company, has hired Live & Breathe to its direct marketing account.
The retail specialist won the pitch that began in November last year and was handled through the intermediary Creativebrief.
It will work alongside Birds Eye's ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its media agency, Carat.
The agency's initial focus will be on targeting Birds Eye's key audiences, with the aim of changing consumer perception of frozen foods. It will also work across shopper marketing, promotional and experiential activity.
Live & Breathe will be Birds Eye's first retained DM agency. In the past, the brand has worked with a number of agencies on an ad hoc basis.
Angus Peterson, the head of marketing at Birds Eye, said: "Live & Breathe demonstrated an appreciation of the FMCG space. It also possesses the gravitas and strategic credentials that we require of an agency taking on this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP