VIDEO: Maurice Levy on the impossible situation caused by the Eurozone debt
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 January 2012 11:56AM
Maurice Levy, chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe talks about doing business in the Eurozone during the debt crisis.
Speaking on CNN's Marketplace Europe programme, Levy tells presenter Richard Quest, "We have a situation which is just impossible with the level of debt at the eurozone".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham
- Digital Producer Daniel Marks London £40-45K + Benefits., London