Aegis builds up digital offering in Singapore
Aegis Group has acquired a minority stake in Singaporean digital agency, The Upper Storey.
The agency, which has gross assets of £0.5m, will become part of Isobar in Asia Pacific and will be rebranded TUS Isobar.
The Upper Storey was founded in 2001 and has a client list including Microsoft, American Express, Intel, Daimler, Dell and Mediacorp.
TUS has three divisions, which include its main strategy and creative digital marketing division, as well as a motion graphics, 3D and design production division, Mofuro, and a production and technology hub, Studio TUS.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - MOBILE / APP DEVELOPMENT - £40K Salt £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare