Aegis builds up digital offering in Singapore
Aegis Group has acquired a minority stake in Singaporean digital agency, The Upper Storey.
The agency, which has gross assets of £0.5m, will become part of Isobar in Asia Pacific and will be rebranded TUS Isobar.
The Upper Storey was founded in 2001 and has a client list including Microsoft, American Express, Intel, Daimler, Dell and Mediacorp.
TUS has three divisions, which include its main strategy and creative digital marketing division, as well as a motion graphics, 3D and design production division, Mofuro, and a production and technology hub, Studio TUS.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity