Aegis builds up digital offering in Singapore
Aegis Group has acquired a minority stake in Singaporean digital agency, The Upper Storey.
The agency, which has gross assets of £0.5m, will become part of Isobar in Asia Pacific and will be rebranded TUS Isobar.
The Upper Storey was founded in 2001 and has a client list including Microsoft, American Express, Intel, Daimler, Dell and Mediacorp.
TUS has three divisions, which include its main strategy and creative digital marketing division, as well as a motion graphics, 3D and design production division, Mofuro, and a production and technology hub, Studio TUS.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer - Global Agency - £50K-£60K Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Staffing Account Manager Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film