In association with
Honda 'the great unknown' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 12:11PM
Honda's "the great unknown" campaign launches the new Civic model across Europe.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy London, the TV ad aims to deliver the message that it’s only by venturing into the unknown that you can discover something new and innovative.
The spot was created by Sam Heath and Chris Groom, and directed by Martin Krejci through Stink. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland