In association with
Honda 'the great unknown' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 12:11PM
Honda's "the great unknown" campaign launches the new Civic model across Europe.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy London, the TV ad aims to deliver the message that it’s only by venturing into the unknown that you can discover something new and innovative.
The spot was created by Sam Heath and Chris Groom, and directed by Martin Krejci through Stink. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires