In association with
Honda 'the great unknown' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 12:11PM
Honda's "the great unknown" campaign launches the new Civic model across Europe.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy London, the TV ad aims to deliver the message that it’s only by venturing into the unknown that you can discover something new and innovative.
The spot was created by Sam Heath and Chris Groom, and directed by Martin Krejci through Stink. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity