In association with
Pepsi Max 'checkout' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 03:57PM
This year's Super Bowl spot for Pepsi Max, by TBWA\Chiat\Day, takes ?a potshot at rival Coke Zero.
The spot shows a Coke Zero deliveryman ?attempting to discreetly purchase a bottle of Pepsi Max at the supermarket, when he unexpectedly becomes the grand prize winner of "Pepsi Max for Life".
It was written by Armando Samuels, art directed ?by Kristina Krkljus and directed by Joe Pytka through PYTKA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director Twist Recruitment £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%