In association with
Pepsi Max 'checkout' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 03:57PM
This year's Super Bowl spot for Pepsi Max, by TBWA\Chiat\Day, takes ?a potshot at rival Coke Zero.
The spot shows a Coke Zero deliveryman ?attempting to discreetly purchase a bottle of Pepsi Max at the supermarket, when he unexpectedly becomes the grand prize winner of "Pepsi Max for Life".
It was written by Armando Samuels, art directed ?by Kristina Krkljus and directed by Joe Pytka through PYTKA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London