In association with
Pepsi Max 'checkout' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 03:57PM
This year's Super Bowl spot for Pepsi Max, by TBWA\Chiat\Day, takes ?a potshot at rival Coke Zero.
The spot shows a Coke Zero deliveryman ?attempting to discreetly purchase a bottle of Pepsi Max at the supermarket, when he unexpectedly becomes the grand prize winner of "Pepsi Max for Life".
It was written by Armando Samuels, art directed ?by Kristina Krkljus and directed by Joe Pytka through PYTKA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart