In association with
Lynx 'the chain' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 02:57PM
Lynx has launched a TV spot to promote Lynx Attract, which includes a female fragrance.
"The chain", which will run alongside digital, social and out-of-home activity, shows men and women coming together in chaotic situations.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has also developed two Facebook apps, "Anarchy Matchmaker" and "Kissing Chaos", which will launch in South America this week, and roll out across other markets.
Facebook users are asked to film themselves in "kissing" poses to feature in a music video, where they’ll be seen "kissing" a stranger. The results are posted to their profiles and the Axe fan page.
The TV spot was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, and shot by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- senior / group account director > FMCG collectivo £50k - £60k + benefits, London
- Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Nottingham
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity