In association with
Lynx 'the chain' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 02:57PM
Lynx has launched a TV spot to promote Lynx Attract, which includes a female fragrance.
"The chain", which will run alongside digital, social and out-of-home activity, shows men and women coming together in chaotic situations.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has also developed two Facebook apps, "Anarchy Matchmaker" and "Kissing Chaos", which will launch in South America this week, and roll out across other markets.
Facebook users are asked to film themselves in "kissing" poses to feature in a music video, where they’ll be seen "kissing" a stranger. The results are posted to their profiles and the Axe fan page.
The TV spot was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, and shot by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers