In association with
Lynx 'the chain' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 02:57PM
Lynx has launched a TV spot to promote Lynx Attract, which includes a female fragrance.
"The chain", which will run alongside digital, social and out-of-home activity, shows men and women coming together in chaotic situations.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has also developed two Facebook apps, "Anarchy Matchmaker" and "Kissing Chaos", which will launch in South America this week, and roll out across other markets.
Facebook users are asked to film themselves in "kissing" poses to feature in a music video, where they’ll be seen "kissing" a stranger. The results are posted to their profiles and the Axe fan page.
The TV spot was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, and shot by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%