In association with
Lynx 'the chain' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 02:57PM
Lynx has launched a TV spot to promote Lynx Attract, which includes a female fragrance.
"The chain", which will run alongside digital, social and out-of-home activity, shows men and women coming together in chaotic situations.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has also developed two Facebook apps, "Anarchy Matchmaker" and "Kissing Chaos", which will launch in South America this week, and roll out across other markets.
Facebook users are asked to film themselves in "kissing" poses to feature in a music video, where they’ll be seen "kissing" a stranger. The results are posted to their profiles and the Axe fan page.
The TV spot was created by Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, and shot by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham