Bauer hires Gravity Road for Grazia's fashion film series
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:40AM
Grazia, the Bauer Media glossy weekly, is investing in branded content and an ad campaign to support its London Fashion Week issue.
Bauer has appointed the content agency Gravity Road to create an online documentary series that will follow the Grazia team as it puts together the fashion issue.
Inspired by Vogue's The September Issue film, Grazia Fashion Issue... Live! will take the form of daily episodes uploaded to the graziadaily.co.uk website and its YouTube channel.
Gravity Road has drafted in Marcus Liversedge, whose credits include The Only Way Is Essex, to direct the series.
Starting on 13 February, the episodes will tell the behind-the-scenes story of events at the magazine as it covers London Fashion Week.
A full 30-minute version of the film will go live on 21 February to support the print title. LG Mobile has signed up as the sponsor of the series.
Readers will be given a say in the magazine's editing via an online event that will allow them to vote on editorial decisions, including the cover shot.
The Brooklyn Brothers, Grazia's ad agency, has created a campaign to support the launch of the fashion issue, which will contain a record 128 advertising pages – a rise of 45 per cent on last year's issue.
Advertising activity includes digital outdoor, bus-sides and social media built around the magazine's "Have you got your Grazia?" line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London