In association with
Cadbury 'joyville' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:17AM
In a move away from its previous "Glass and a Half Full Productions" work, Cadbury Dairy Milk is launching a new long-term communications platform called Joyville, created by Fallon.
Joyville is being positioned as a magical place where Dairy Milk is made.A TV spot, which airs from 3 February, promotes a new product, Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly.
The ad is part of a £6 million campaign including TV, outdoor, PR, experiential and digital. As part of the campaign, Cadbury installed a musical chocolate fountain in London’s Westfield shopping centre, Bullring Birmingham and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
The work was created by Chris Bovill and John Allison, and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition