In association with
Cadbury 'joyville' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:17AM
In a move away from its previous "Glass and a Half Full Productions" work, Cadbury Dairy Milk is launching a new long-term communications platform called Joyville, created by Fallon.
Joyville is being positioned as a magical place where Dairy Milk is made.A TV spot, which airs from 3 February, promotes a new product, Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly.
The ad is part of a £6 million campaign including TV, outdoor, PR, experiential and digital. As part of the campaign, Cadbury installed a musical chocolate fountain in London’s Westfield shopping centre, Bullring Birmingham and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
The work was created by Chris Bovill and John Allison, and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'