In association with
Cadbury 'joyville' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:17AM
In a move away from its previous "Glass and a Half Full Productions" work, Cadbury Dairy Milk is launching a new long-term communications platform called Joyville, created by Fallon.
Joyville is being positioned as a magical place where Dairy Milk is made.A TV spot, which airs from 3 February, promotes a new product, Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly.
The ad is part of a £6 million campaign including TV, outdoor, PR, experiential and digital. As part of the campaign, Cadbury installed a musical chocolate fountain in London’s Westfield shopping centre, Bullring Birmingham and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
The work was created by Chris Bovill and John Allison, and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Web Designer - Huge Public Facing Project ADLIB £20k-25k, Swindon
- UX Designer Creative Recruitment £300 - £350 per day, London
- Director of eCommerce - Kuwait - £150K+ (Tax Free) Salt £150000 - £175000 per annum + relocation + tax free, Kuwait City
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign