In association with
Cadbury 'joyville' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:17AM
In a move away from its previous "Glass and a Half Full Productions" work, Cadbury Dairy Milk is launching a new long-term communications platform called Joyville, created by Fallon.
Joyville is being positioned as a magical place where Dairy Milk is made.A TV spot, which airs from 3 February, promotes a new product, Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly.
The ad is part of a £6 million campaign including TV, outdoor, PR, experiential and digital. As part of the campaign, Cadbury installed a musical chocolate fountain in London’s Westfield shopping centre, Bullring Birmingham and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
The work was created by Chris Bovill and John Allison, and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency