In association with
Heineken 'The Serenade' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 February 2012 12:13PM
Heineken is trying to help ignite romance this Valentine's Day with the launch of a new Facebook app called The Serenade.
Based on the brand’s second global film "the date", the new app enables Heineken consumers to send humorous, personalised songs to potential partners, inviting them on a date. The Serenade is available in 20 languages.
Millions of adult consumers across the globe will be able to participate and create their own songs via Heineken's Facebook page.
The Serenade is part of the brand’s "open your world" global campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire