Gü 'Valentine's Day' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 February 2012 11:16AM
DDB UK has produced the latest phase of the "give in to Gü" campaign for the luxury desserts manufacturer, promoting the brand's Passion Soufflé for Valentine's Day with two new print ads.
The national print campaign will run from Saturday 11 February and urges men and women to "give in to Gü".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account