In association with
Vodafone 'call back' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 07 February 2012 01:51PM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a new spot for Vodafone in its campaign starring Yoda.
The ad, setting in a bowling alley, aims to demonstrate how the brand improves its customers' mobile experience.
It was written by Thais Delcanton, art directed by Darren Simpson and directed by Stacey Wall through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London