In association with
BT 'meet the flatmates' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 10:09AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created another spot in BT's new campaign following the lives of three student flatmates.
The students are Joe, played by Tommy Bastow; Simon, played by Daniel Rigby; and Anna, played by Rebecca Night.
To help the public get to know the characters and their histories, three online videos were released on bt.com/flat6. These include Jane, the star of the previous campaign, and her son Joe sharing an emotional moment as he moves into his new flat.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands