In association with
BT 'meet the flatmates' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 10:09AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created another spot in BT's new campaign following the lives of three student flatmates.
The students are Joe, played by Tommy Bastow; Simon, played by Daniel Rigby; and Anna, played by Rebecca Night.
To help the public get to know the characters and their histories, three online videos were released on bt.com/flat6. These include Jane, the star of the previous campaign, and her son Joe sharing an emotional moment as he moves into his new flat.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London