In association with
Mars Canada 'take part' by BBDO Toronto
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 11:33AM
The Canadian island Grand Manan is the setting for a new campaign for Mars.
Mars partnered with Hockey Canada to add a heated mezzanine to the island's ice-hockey rink, keeping out the cold for spectators.
The concept and script was developed by the BBDO Toronto associate creative directors Jaimes Zentil and Craig McIntosh.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £36000 - £41000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum, Bury St. Edmunds
- Account Executive AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, South Birmingham
- Junior Planner Recipe Advertising 19-21k, Oxford Circus
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office