In association with
Cravendale 'magic potato h'okay' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:00PM
Kermit the Frog and Pépe the King Prawn from The Muppets star in the latest Cravendale TV and cinema campaign by Wieden & Kennedy.
In the ad, they sit at a breakfast table talking about a free backpack Kermit received from Cravendale. The free backpacks are being promoted on-pack and also through online activity and a cinema ad.
The eight-week promotion is part of a tie-up between Cravendale and The Walt Disney Company negotiated by the Aegis Media agencies Carat and JJP, and Disney’s ad sales arm, Disneymedia+.
Through www.themilkmatters.co.uk, Muppets fans can download stickers to print and then upload photos of the stickers on cartons of Cravendale to win tickets for VIP screenings of the film.
The ad was created by Hollie Walker and Freddie Powell, and directed by Kirk Thatcher through Soapbox Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on