In association with
Cravendale 'magic potato h'okay' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:00PM
Kermit the Frog and Pépe the King Prawn from The Muppets star in the latest Cravendale TV and cinema campaign by Wieden & Kennedy.
In the ad, they sit at a breakfast table talking about a free backpack Kermit received from Cravendale. The free backpacks are being promoted on-pack and also through online activity and a cinema ad.
The eight-week promotion is part of a tie-up between Cravendale and The Walt Disney Company negotiated by the Aegis Media agencies Carat and JJP, and Disney’s ad sales arm, Disneymedia+.
Through www.themilkmatters.co.uk, Muppets fans can download stickers to print and then upload photos of the stickers on cartons of Cravendale to win tickets for VIP screenings of the film.
The ad was created by Hollie Walker and Freddie Powell, and directed by Kirk Thatcher through Soapbox Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business