In association with
Cravendale 'magic potato h'okay' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:00PM
Kermit the Frog and Pépe the King Prawn from The Muppets star in the latest Cravendale TV and cinema campaign by Wieden & Kennedy.
In the ad, they sit at a breakfast table talking about a free backpack Kermit received from Cravendale. The free backpacks are being promoted on-pack and also through online activity and a cinema ad.
The eight-week promotion is part of a tie-up between Cravendale and The Walt Disney Company negotiated by the Aegis Media agencies Carat and JJP, and Disney’s ad sales arm, Disneymedia+.
Through www.themilkmatters.co.uk, Muppets fans can download stickers to print and then upload photos of the stickers on cartons of Cravendale to win tickets for VIP screenings of the film.
The ad was created by Hollie Walker and Freddie Powell, and directed by Kirk Thatcher through Soapbox Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire