Lightning strikes twice
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:00AM
Usain Bolt gets around.
When he's not ripping up the race track, he's running from one brand endorsement to the next in record speed. And who can blame him? The man can't just outrun his fellow athletes, he can act the pants off them too, as evidenced in his star turn in DDB UK's Virgin Media swan song. He's also in the latest Jamaica Tourist Board spot, where his sprints around the island and, you've guessed it, does his famous lightning pose. And that's just the beginning. According to his Twitter feed, he's also going to be in Visa's next campaign. Let's hope Bolt has time in his busy schedule to squeeze in some training for the Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Database Analyst Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, Surrey
- Technical SEO Manager - PHP / HTML / CSS Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Major Players £30000 - £32000 per annum, Slough
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- Integrated Marketing Agency: Global Fashion Brand / £50-60k Rocket Recruitment £45,000 - 60,000 + benefits , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office