Lightning strikes twice
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:00AM
Usain Bolt gets around.
When he's not ripping up the race track, he's running from one brand endorsement to the next in record speed. And who can blame him? The man can't just outrun his fellow athletes, he can act the pants off them too, as evidenced in his star turn in DDB UK's Virgin Media swan song. He's also in the latest Jamaica Tourist Board spot, where his sprints around the island and, you've guessed it, does his famous lightning pose. And that's just the beginning. According to his Twitter feed, he's also going to be in Visa's next campaign. Let's hope Bolt has time in his busy schedule to squeeze in some training for the Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire