In association with
British Airways 'the race' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 February 2012 11:55AM
British Airways' latest ad in its "To fly. To serve" campaign will launch on Facebook today (Thursday) followed by Google+, before appearing on TV during Coronation Street.
It will be accompanied with a "making of" video online, and supported by outdoor, print and online ads. The print executions will launch on? 10 February.
The 60-second TV ad, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, takes a light-hearted look at the build-up to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games through the eyes of a little girl, whose bag races against luggage from other nations to make it to the arrivals hall first.
The work was created by Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke. It was directed by Neil Gorringe through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London