APCO 'child protection' by BETC London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 February 2012 12:24PM
BETC London has created an interactive game and promotional film for the Association of Chief Police Officers' National Child Protection and Abuse Investigation Conference.
The agency provided each delegate with a game called A United Approach to Child Protection, which was also the title of this year’s conference.
A short clip from the game opened the conference and delegates were then given the opportunity to play it for themselves over the next two days.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Manager - Chocolate Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £42000 per annum + car, England
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £53,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East London
- Digital Designer & Artworker become £32-34K, London
- Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £53000 per annum + car + bonus, South East England