APCO 'child protection' by BETC London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 February 2012 12:24PM
BETC London has created an interactive game and promotional film for the Association of Chief Police Officers' National Child Protection and Abuse Investigation Conference.
The agency provided each delegate with a game called A United Approach to Child Protection, which was also the title of this year’s conference.
A short clip from the game opened the conference and delegates were then given the opportunity to play it for themselves over the next two days.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency