Farrow & Ball 'unmatched' by Brave
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 February 2012 04:11PM
Farrow & Ball has launched a print campaign by Brave, the first by the agency since winning the business.
The new brand positioning will underpin all of its communications as part of an integrated marketing plan for the next three to five years.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London