Rapp creative directors poached by Pulse
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 February 2012 12:41PM
Rapp creative duo Magnus Thorne and Paul Turner have moved to engagement and activation agency Pulse Group, as executive creative directors.
They will oversee all creative output within the agency and take creative and management roles on flagship clients, including Emirates, Renault, Morrisons and Diageo.
Mike Spicer, chief executive of Pulse Group, said: "With such established creative talent at Pulse Group, we'll be able to provide truly industry leading campaigns for our existing and prospective clients."
Thorne joined Rapp in 2007 and Turner in 2006. The pair have worked on a number of financial clients, including Barclays and Mastercard, and other brands such as Sony, Honda and Stella Artois, in a career including stints at McCann Erickson and CDP.
They won a DMA gold for their work on the charity IFAW and a Campaign Big award for a child-marriage campaign for Unicef.
Thorne said: "We wanted the freedom and agility a smaller agency provides. It allows us to be involved at every level, not just guiding the creative direction of the agency, but to stay involved from initial conception through to completion."
Towards the end of last year, Rapp hired Diana Janicki and Ali Hanan as digital creative directors. Together, they have worked at agencies including Karmarama and DLKW, Agency.com, Lbi and R/GA. Their client experience includes Guinness, lastminute.com, British Airways, Nintendo, Philips, Dulux, Lloyds Bank, Ikea, Costa Coffee and The Guardian.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account