Grammy Awards 'we are music' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 February 2012 11:42AM
The Recording Academy has unveiled its campaign for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards (which aired on CBS on Sunday), created by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles.
The campaign, which features print, outdoor, digital, TV, a mobile app and an interactive microsite, uses technology to visualise music.
This marks the fifth consecutive year that TBWA\Chiat\Day LA has created the marketing campaign for the awards.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands