Grammy Awards 'we are music' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 13 February 2012 11:42AM
The Recording Academy has unveiled its campaign for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards (which aired on CBS on Sunday), created by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles.
The campaign, which features print, outdoor, digital, TV, a mobile app and an interactive microsite, uses technology to visualise music.
This marks the fifth consecutive year that TBWA\Chiat\Day LA has created the marketing campaign for the awards.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London