HP targets clubbers with David Guetta campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is appealing to clubbers with an internet video series starring DJ David Guetta that will feature product placement of its computers and headphones.
The 'One Day & One Night' campaign will be seeded on Dailymotion and YouTube at the beginning of March and will also star Guetta's wife, Cathy Guetta.
Creative will use the brand’s 'On' strapline and will include a shopping tour of five European locations.
Footage from the UK execution will show Cathy visiting Carnaby Street with friends, while David will be shown performing in Brixton Academy.
The campaign was created by French music marketing agency My Love Affair, which launches in London today (14 February).
The five clubbing locations to be featured in the web series include London, Paris, Cannes, Ibiza and Mykonos.
My Love Affair was set up by Cathy Guetta and Raphael Aflalo and styles itself as a media agency dedicated to bringing brands and artists together.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart