HP targets clubbers with David Guetta campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is appealing to clubbers with an internet video series starring DJ David Guetta that will feature product placement of its computers and headphones.
The 'One Day & One Night' campaign will be seeded on Dailymotion and YouTube at the beginning of March and will also star Guetta's wife, Cathy Guetta.
Creative will use the brand’s 'On' strapline and will include a shopping tour of five European locations.
Footage from the UK execution will show Cathy visiting Carnaby Street with friends, while David will be shown performing in Brixton Academy.
The campaign was created by French music marketing agency My Love Affair, which launches in London today (14 February).
The five clubbing locations to be featured in the web series include London, Paris, Cannes, Ibiza and Mykonos.
My Love Affair was set up by Cathy Guetta and Raphael Aflalo and styles itself as a media agency dedicated to bringing brands and artists together.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account