The Run To Global 'the run to Monaco' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 February 2012 09:42AM
WCRS was appointed by the organisation The Run To Global to produce a digital and print campaign launching its rally event, The Run To Monaco, in conjunction with the Financial Times.
The rally will take place between 23rd and 27th May and will be led by two recent Formula 1 World Champions leaving from Hampton Court Palace. It culminates in the arrival at the 2012 Monaco Grand Prix.
WCRS have designed a campaign of four print and digital executions inspired by classic rally and travel posters that will appear the in The Financial Times.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni